evaluation question 7

EVALUATION QUESTION  7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

I found that it was a lot easier to do the final product as I learnt all the skills and techniques from when i created the preliminary task. For example, I learnt how to work around serif so I knew what tools I would need to use for my final product to make things easier. for example, i learnt how to add music and cut it so it would fit perfectly with each section. i then learnt how to add different transition effect and cut shots to build the tension in my final media product. I also learnt better ways of recording the original footage for the final product, because some of my shots were a bit jumpy and messy in the preliminary task. i knew what angles and levels i needed to take the footage at so i could get the best shot. i also learnt more shots that i could include in the final product as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment